Juniper Systems recently joined up with TerraGo®, provider of geospatial collaboration and enterprise mobility software, to combine our Android®-operated Cedar rugged handhelds with TerraGo Edge, a mobile GPS collaboration platform. Continue Reading…
Archives For February 2016
If you’ve checked out the new Mesa 2™ Rugged Tablet since our announcement last week, then I’m sure you’ve picked up on a few of the obvious things:
- It’s running the new Windows 10.
- It’s got a 7-inch display—larger than any of our previous handhelds.
- Its battery lasts 8–10 hours, plus you can get an optional internal battery to gain an additional 4-5 hours of runtime.
- It’s rated an impressive IP68 for dust and water.
- Even with a larger display, it’s thinner and lighter than its predecessor, the Mesa Rugged Notepad.
- It swapped the Mesa Rugged Notepad’s resistive touch screen out for a capacitive touch screen for better responsiveness.
Knew all that already? Yeah, we figured as much. You guys don’t miss a thing.
BUT… there are a few things that may not be as obvious. Here are 10 things you might not know about the Mesa 2… Continue Reading…