We are happy to announce that HarvestMaster, Juniper Systems’ agricultural research division, is now shipping its new H2 GrainGage™! The H2 is HarvestMaster’s newest harvest data system, used by agricultural researchers for collecting highly accurate field data on large-plot, high-volume grain samples, such as corn or soybeans.
Our HarvestMaster engineers have worked tirelessly to add improvements to this new GrainGage to provide researchers with even greater accuracy, improved efficiency, and less maintenance.
Here are a few of the H2’s new features:
ENHANCED DATA ACCURACY
- Patented sensors filter out external factors like slope & motion.
- New, streamlined design reduces grain compaction & helps move grain through the system, resulting in unbiased results.
- Specialized technology provides high-accuracy data without needing to stop the combine.
- Collects test weight, moisture, & plot weight data simultaneously, cutting down cycle times.
- New design minimizes maintenance & downtime.
CONTINUAL SYSTEM MONITORING
- Built-in mechanisms continually monitor system’s operation to ensure everything is operating smoothly for the best data possible.
- Displays & sensors provide feedback to the operator if something is not working correctly.
- Assures breeders the highest quality data possible.