Our HarvestMaster engineers recently flew out to Minnesota for an on-site service visit, replacing a customer’s HM400 GrainGages™ with new H2 GrainGages, and servicing their other systems. They ensured that the new GrainGages were properly installed, performed calibrations, and helped familiarize the customer with the different features and capabilities of the H2.
HarvestMaster offers these on-site visits to help customers prepare for the coming season, specifically to:
- Improve reliability of the harvest data system
- Reduce downtime during the season
- Increase customer confidence and satisfaction in system accuracy
- Provide peace of mind, knowing that equipment and software are all set up correctly
- Establish a strong relationship with HarvestMaster’s service team
Scroll through to see a few photos of the visit.
To schedule your own on-site service visit, call HarvestMaster at 435.753.1881.
Here, Matt tells a research associate a little about the new design of the H2 GrainGage, and how it improves data quality.
Hope you enjoyed a quick peak at one of HarvestMaster’s on-site service visits. To learn more, or to schedule your own on-site visit, contact HarvestMaster online or by phone at 435.753.1881.