We are excited to introduce our newest rugged handheld, the Allegro 2™! The Allegro 2 incorporates every ounce of reliability as the Allegro MX, but now with major advancements to make your data collection faster & easier than ever. Continue Reading…
In case you missed our webinar last week: “Achieve Sub-Meter GPS Accuracy On a Budget,” you can watch the recording here:
Thanks to everyone who attended! We had a great turnout and a lot of great questions. If you’d like to learn more about this easy, inexpensive solution for sub-meter GPS accuracy, contact us online or by phone at 435.753.1881, and we’ll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
In the webinar, Juniper Systems’ GIS experts will demonstrate how to:
1) Easily collect field data using EZTag, an inexpensive GIS-mapping software packed with functionality
2) Achieve sub-meter accuracy on collected data with a simple post-processing software called EZSurv
3) Import & export existing data from your GIS, including custom attributes
It’s going to be well worth your time, and it’s going to be a full house! We hope to see you there!
Juniper Systems invites you to an upcoming webinar: Achieving Sub-Meter GPS Accuracy on a Budget.
In the webinar, our GIS experts will demonstrate how easy it is to:
- Collect field data using EZTag CE™, an inexpensive GIS-mapping software packed with functionality
- Achieve sub-meter accuracy on collected data with a simple post-processing software called EZSurv®
- Import & export existing data from your GIS, including custom attributes
Date: September 25, 2014
Time: 11 AM – 12 PM MDT
Yes, one has to admit that it’s tough being a rugged handheld (pun totally intended). Life as a rugged handheld entails complete exposure to the elements: the cold, the heat, the rain, and sometimes, albeit unintentionally, fire. Continue Reading…
We received an email the other day from one of our customers who works in collaboration with the Agricultural Research Organization at the Volcani Center in Israel. They recently began using an older Allegro model, the Allegro CE, for their data collection. We just had to share what they wrote because it’s things like this that make us love what we do every day. Continue Reading…